This water park in Roquetas is the favorite leisure spot for the little ones in the family. A good alternative after several days of beach. It is located between Roquetas de Mar and Aguadulce, next to the Aquarium of Roquetas.
It has different swimming pools and bars where you can have a drink in the shade. The main attractions are:
- Artificial wave pool. This is the largest swimming pool in the water park, with entrance to the water in imbalance imitating the beaches and with wave machine.
- Slide Black Hole, water slide covered with 360-degree turns, is used with floats to glide, either singly or in pairs.
- Several slides, with height, with turns, multitracks.
- Children’s pool, with little depth and small slides.
- Hydromassage pool, with bubbles and massage jets.
- Family pool, without slides, designed to bathe in family and enjoy in the water.
- Open from June 18 to September 1.
- From 11:00 to 19:00 h.
Address, price and contact
Calle Almanzor, s / n Postal code: 04002, Almería
Full day ticket: Adults: € 22; Children (4-12) and Retired / Pensioners (with accreditation): € 15; Babies from 0 to 3 years old: Free
Late entry: Adults: € 15; Children (4-12) and Retirees / Pensioners (with accreditation): € 11